Genensys Simplify EMR V3.0 is 2014 Edition compliant as a Complete EHR and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Simplify EMR V3.0 is certified for the following eCQMs
• CMS50 CLOSING THE REFERRAL LOOP: RECEIPT OF SPECIALIST REPORT
• CMS65 HYPERTENSION: IMPROVEMENT IN BLOOD PRESSURE
• CMS68 DOCUMENTATION OF CURRENT MEDICATIONS IN THE MEDICAL RECORD
• CMS122 DIABETES: HEMOGLOBIN A1C POOR CONTROL
• CMS138 PREVENTIVE CARE AND SCREENING: TOBACCO USE: SCREENING AND CESSATION INTERVENTION
• CMS156 USE OF HIGH-RISK MEDICATIONS IN THE ELDERLY
• CMS164 ISCHEMIC VASCULAR DISEASE (IVD): USE OF ASPIRIN OR ANOTHER ANTITHROMBOTIC
• CMS165 CONTROLLING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
• CMS166 USE OF IMAGING STUDIES FOR LOW BACK PAIN
Additional Software Required
• ntpd ONC 170.314(d)(2) 170.314(e)(1)
• Doesepot ONC 170.314(b)(3)
• Medline Plus ONC 170.314(a)(15)
• MDToolbox ONC 170.314(b)(1) 170.314(b)(1) 170.314(e)(1)
• Microsoft Excel ONC 170.314(a)(14)
The costs that an eligible provider would pay to implement Simplify EMR 3.0 in order to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives may include a 1 time charge for implementation and training, and monthly costs for hosting and maintenance of the software.
The additional types of costs that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using this Complete EHR’s capabilities, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification, include:
Depending on the customer’s selected lab/imaging facility,Genensys may require one-time cost to establish interfaces to electronically exchange Lab results. (170.314(b)(5)(a) – Incorporate laboratory tests & values/results, 170.314(a)(12) – Image Results)
Depending on the customer’s needs, there may be costs for any additional services outside the standard agreement (such as additional implementation services, additional training services, data migration, etc.).
There are no known limitations that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using this Complete EHR’s capabilities, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification.
click here for all certification criteria and clinical quality measures certified